...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Update...

Wow, it truly has been forever since I last updated this blog of mine. I was on such a good role posting almost everyday... then reality hit.
Here is an update what has happened.
I started school, I can now say I am in in my Junior year of college. OMG, that is a big reality checker. Man life is just flying by and it keep going faster and faster and not wanting to slow down.



I am loving living here, I have met so many new people, but yet also expanding on the friendships that were not so strong before... For instance, these two people.



I have known them for years and then all of a sudden we are the 3 Musketeers... it is pretty funny!

Then I got a coaching position for my old high school cheerleading squad. Which that has taken most of my time up. I love every moment of it, I have always loved cheer and so doing this is exciting and I look forward to going to practices and games to help them.

So pretty much that is my life in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment