...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LIfe in the FAst Lane

So this past month has been a crazy, amazing, fulfilling, unorganized, eventful one!
Where to start... well I feel like I have been soooo busy like no time for myself or anyone. I go to school, then straight to work, and then go eat for the first time of the day and then do homework. It is soo stressful how my life seems to be, but yet at the same time my life feels at peace and for the first time in a long long long time, I feel God in my life. Yes he has always been there.. but I am talking and thinking about my actions and about him constantly.

I love how soo many people go to GCU and I can randomly walk up to one of them and ask for help and have them pray for me! It is soo amazing how God, placed me here! I actually feel like I fit in and I was chosen to attend here, unlike U of A, where I always felt out of place.

I am soo grateful that I am able to lead YoungLife again... and last night was the first club. And I was struggling a little bit not gonna lie. See my problem is that I believe everything, I am gullible, and I believe Satan when he tells me I do not belong, no one likes me, I am a bad leader. And last night those lies really got to me and I just had a breakdown. But with a pray from Christina and pep talks from Lindsey and Amy I felt much better. And by mixer I was back to myself letting go of all my fears and I rocked it and met soooo many amazing high school students. Last night was just a glimpse of this amazing semester/year that is too come and I can not wait! But more importantly I am looking forward to Spouse Quest this Fri. Soo.. tis week needs to hurry up, quick!

Also, I have been growin my faith which I am totally in love and in awe with. See I know how I work and I know when I am struggling and for me to grow I need to be surrounded by people who have a great walk and just show and lead me into a better walk with Christ. Yeah i know I am an adult and still need to be lead to God... but that is just my personality and how I function! I learn from watching, like monkey see monkey do. Also being able to go to a university where I can go to chapel, small group, and The Gathering and it is recommended is mind-blowing and I love it. It allows my heart and mind to gain and grow !

No comments:

Post a Comment