So this week, month, year has been amazing and I have gained and learned so much! I look back at last year, last month, last week... and I feel I am not the same person. I grown each and every day! I am so blessed to be in the presence of God and to be loved by him. He has opened up my life completely! I cannot share exactly how I am feeling, I look back at this year and all the people in my life.. WHOA! It is crazy to see all the amazing, strong-willed, and loving people who I am able to call friends. Each one has blessed me and has touched me in a way.
Last Friday, I had the privilege of attending the rock and roll show, which was a bunch of different Christian bands... there were two songs that hit me like dang Aubrey.... I need to listen to these songs at least once a day! One of them is Beautiful by Mercy Me!
Before they performed this song, the lead singer said that all girls should listen to this and know that they are special, since in today's society all people tell us is what we need to work on and improve on... and really it just knocks us down and we cannot fully love ourselves. So I pray and hope that every girl hears this message and knows that they are loved, special, and BEAUTIFUL!
The other song that spoke to my heart, was Shelter by Jars of Clay. It talks about community and having amazing people around us. One of my favorite moments of the night was when this song came on, and a few of us took hands and stood up and just moved in sync with each other. I truly realized then on that these are great people and how blessed I have found people like these amazing women of God. I am so glad that God spoke to me, and had to attend GCU to meet these people and get close with them.
"In the shelter of each other we will live, we will live."
Here is a bible verse that I stumbled upon today... Hope it brings some joy to your life today!
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick; but when hopes are realized at last, there is life and joy." Proverbs 13:12
No comments:
Post a Comment