...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Oh the Places you'll go!
I remember back in 8th grade, my teacher read to us on the last day of school the book, Oh the places you'll go" by Dr. Suess. I never really realized back then how insightful and how true that book really was. Over the past couple months have thought and looked back at what life has given me and where i have been led. I remember sitting in that classroom anticipating high school, then as years pass sitting on the football field thinking about college as I am about to walk across the stage to graduate. This past year i especially have been thinking about what life has offered and where and what i am supposed to do. I feel that since attending U of A that it was the best but worse choice for me. It was the best because I needed to get away and face life and grow up faster and learn exactly who i am... but on the other hand it has been worse because i feel i have no one any friends in either in Tucson or in Goodyear. This has been a huge struggle for me, but i need to learn to be on my own and not need people. I have had many up's and down's this semester alone about where to go in life and what to do. There has been many struggles and options for me to chose, so hopefully i chose the right ones. Some situations are mainly where to live, what to do, where to go to school, Younglife, and interest group. All these things travel in my head all at the same time and i think of the options that are open and needed for me to succeed and stay true to myself. Life hands you many throwbacks and settings that are needed. And I know that this is a huge one that life is throwing me now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment