These past couple months have been filled with great adventures, family time, and lots and lots of ideas and plans of what to do with my life! This past semester I hit up Tanita and asked to go through Younglife training ... because I noticed I missed it and being apart of it and the people! Along with going through training I applied to live in the Younglife house next year... and have not heard back yet... so hopefully I can get in!!! If not that is totally cool and I know God wants me to live and be somewhere else... but still it feels soo nice to be back in Younglife! Also I was thinking about other things like school and other activities that i am involved in... but in the end God told me to stay at U of A and for my other activities I am still debating but I know that by next year I will have a fer sure plan and idea!
I am soo excited that school is almost over... then Oakbridge for the whole summer! so excited to see and reunite with some old friends and make some new ones!!!
hahah this picture is amazing i just love it and cant help but smile everytime i see it ! i love it and it brightens my day lol
and Christina since you are like the only one who ever reads my blogs... i bet you have noticed why i started over and deleted all of my posts. It is because I feel that I just needed too! lol and i love that you are the one who reads them and i thank you for it hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment