Meanwhile, my brother is about to start high school this fall, and he does not want to leave high school once he starts. (Which I do not blame him). But with my brother starting high school, my mom is trying to move to Colorado where we are from. But even up there she is not finding much, and I can see the stress on her and it kills me. So I am just asking for you all to just keep her in your prayers and to ask God for peace within our family and help her find a job so she does not feel stressed and can take a breather (because she truly deserves it). I am truly blessed by this whole experience because through this we have gotten much closer as a family.
I really appreciate my mom, she does so much for me and my brother; and watching her go through this time in life is hard and uncontrollable but I know that we will eventually get out of it. Because of this whole ordeal I am more aware of my money and where I am putting it and trying to be more wise with it. And I am looking forward to this upcoming year to see how I will do with that. But I am asking for your prayers and thoughts with my mom, that something will open up and work out very soon!
Aubrey, I am praying for u and your family! God is with you all and will never and/has not nor will forsake you..... Keep your head up and keep seeking Christ. He will guide your mom in the right path as far as a job! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteBritt!