Man yesterday was the mark of only one more month till school starts back up for me. I am really excited for this year. Many new exciting things are in store; for example: I am moving into my very first apartment (no more dorm life) with an amazing person who I loved since the moment I met her! I am ready to decorate and just make it mine and actually have room instead of a little bedroom that I share... I am excited for school, which is a change because I am now down with my gen. ed's so I am starting on my core classes which is the reason I chose this major because I find it so fascinating. Also in store for this year is Younglife, in my area we are breaking out two new teams and I am on one of them; the Millenium and Verrado team! Seeing the leader list for my team was amazing, I love and am excited for each and everyone of them. I will be a cool and new thing to experience which makes me super stoked for it. It is crazy to realize that life is moving forward I am getting older and becoming a grownup (slowly but surely).
I know that this is the place where I am suppose to be for now and that God has amazing plans and ideas in store for me. I just have to focus and prepare for them!
On a side- note my goal is to update my blog as much as possible and to take pictures and really make it mine! But in the mean time I have been looking at some decorating ideas and I have found some cute ideas that I would like to use....

Flowers and anything colorful, to me it brightens up the room. I feel it also describes my personality, so many things colorful and I have a few ideas using flowers just like these also!

I wish to be more organized... in which that is one of my main tasks this year and to keep my room and such clean and pretty!

I want to come up with a theme or color scheme, in which makes my room look amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment